View All Emaar JobsEmaar Properties
Emaar are seeking a Retail Architect who has a primary responsibility of managing the store design process from initial design concept through to store opening whilst ensuring full compliance with all statutory requirements and agreed design guidelines. The Retail Architect will also have responsibility to review kiosks, promotional stands & other projects as a core KPI.
- Keeps fully up to date and knowledgeable of retail trends through continuous research and market monitoring
- Works closely with all departments and stakeholders to ensure achievement of timelines
- Concise, clear and timely communication to all stakeholders and department.
- Conducts regular site and coordination meetings with all stakeholders
- Review and comment on all received concept, detailed & final designs of Retail Stores, Offices, Kiosks, promotional Stands & other projects independently.
- Review and comment on material samples.
- Ensures full statutory, legal and H&S compliance of all design approvals and installations in accordance to the company guidelines and
- 3rd party appointed consultants
- Provides regular comment and input into continuous update and improvement of agreed design guidelines.
- Adherence to RDT policies & procedures
- Influence principal stakeholders & designs to deliver world class and market leading concepts
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic knowledge and comprehension of building systems (MEP)
- Full ability to read and understand plans & layouts and a full understanding of construction methods, building regulations and standards relevant to the UAE.
- Mall Retail Design Experience Highly Desirable
- Minimum 3 years Retail Architecture/Design Experience
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Design Project Management Engineering
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A