View All Emaar JobsEmaar Properties
- Emaar are seeking a MEP Engineer – Retail who is responsible for the review, validation & approval of tenant Electrical & Mechanical services design submissions, inspection of site installations, review & preparation of scope of works for tenant variation requests and inspection & validation of base build MEP service provisions.
- Prepare & issue inspection reports highlighting installation deficiencies
- Maintain records of changes carried out to base build in all MEP systems.
- Ensure that tenant submissions are reviewed & returned within the allowable time frame.
- Ensure that actual installations match the approved design & drawings.
- Inspection of MEP services installation by tenant in retail units across all Emaar Malls developments.
- Review& approval of retail tenant Electrical, Hydraulic & Mechanical design across all Emaar Malls developments.
- Review, conduct feasibility study and prepare scope of works for tenant variation requests.
- Attend to technical workshops with tenant designers and contractors.
- Ensure that latest life safety guidelines, in compliance to local authority’s codes & Emaar Malls guidelines are implemented in the retail units.
- Ensure implementation of Emaar Malls – Retail fit out & general technical guidelines in tenant design.
- Familiar with international design & installation standards
- Familiar with local authority guidelines for MEP systems..
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in design & installation of MEP Systems
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Design Project Management Engineering
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A