View All Dubai Parks and Resorts JobsDubai Parks and Resorts
This position provides Park Services support but not limited to Supervise work activities of the Janitorial team to ensure overall Hygiene, cleanliness and order Parkwide maintaining the Stipulated standard.
- Investigates Guests complaints regarding Cleanliness standards and takes corrective action.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Prepares Internal or Guest related Incident reports for management review.
- Makes recommendations to improve service standards and ensure a more efficient operation.
- Conducts orientation training and on the job training to explain work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Ensures appropriate Inventory and Coordinates with external vendors for maintenance of all Cleaning equipment and tools.
- Follows procedures for the Safe use of Hazardous chemicals and powered equipment to prevent damage to property and/or deviate from work accidents.
- Conducts Inventory checks to ensure adequate supplies.
- Prioritizes tasks and assigned duties to achieve set deadlines.
- Conducts periodic quality checks to ensure assigned tasks were delivered as expected.
- Assigns Team Leader/members their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Background in Housekeeping and upkeep management
- Good Communication Skills. Knowledge of Arabic and Indian languages an added advantage.
- A Strong team player with a GO GETTER attitude
- Adapts well to a changing work environment
- Proven team leader/Supervisor that works well in a fast paced, hourly goal driven environment
- Positive attitude
- Physically fit – the role requires medium to heavy lifting & some step lather work.
- Should have good knowledge to operate Cleaning powered equipment and Chemicals application.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in UAE in a Housekeeping Role required.
- College degree / Equivalent diploma / training and certification courses in service industry / hospitality industry.
- Would have worked in a Team Leader/Supervisor position for at least 2-3 years Supervising a big team.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Park Operations
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A