Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
Welcome guests into the resort with a genuine warm welcome.
Ability to deliver a dynamic customer service experience by assisting guests with check in/checkout process and inquiries.
Ability to work under pressure and in a fast environment.
Works effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of all guestsMust be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is provided
- Maintain and improve the quality of the guest experience
- Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, cancellations and information
- Assist guest services, safety services, housekeeping, and engineering team
- Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls that transpire through PBX
- Play an integral part in assisting with emergencies, (fire, medical, power/system failure) by contacting the designated personnel for immediate assistance.
- Process all payments according to established hotel requirements
- Must have excellent guest service skills, proven conflict resolution skills, and proven leadership skills to drive initiatives to improve the team and the business.
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly and fluently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanour
- Preferred candidate will have the ability to speak at least one more language, Arabic, French, Russian, Mandarin, fluently.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- 1 – 3 years of Hotel front desk experience preferred.
- Preferred candidate will have experience in OPERA property management system or equivalent.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Front Office
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A