View All Dubai Parks and Resorts JobsDubai Parks and Resorts
In this role you will be responsible to ensure the highest safety standards are achieved and maintained throughout daily operation of waterpark and in particular water based features/activities/slides/pools. In charge for overall performance of lifeguards, hosts, slide attendants in accordance with international water safety standards as well as standards stipulated by lifeguard license provider.
- Contribute to Resort Dynamic Events, supporting the operational team as and when necessary.
- Manage OPEX wages and line items to achieve budgets set.
- Assist Lifeguard Management Team in ensuring that staff working schedules are both fully covered and stay within budgetary constraints.
- Identify and plan for contingencies as required.
- Exceed guest expectations through ensuring departmental team deliver to agreed service standards.
- Supporting the Lifeguard Management Team in the organising and implementation of the training of the Waterparks lifeguard and host position teams to required standards within timeframes set.
- Liaise with Marketing/Revenue Management teams to communicate occupancy/offers etc.
- To promote LEGOLAND Dubai as an employer of choice.
- Working alongside key operational stakeholders of the waterpark facility to ensure all standards and KPI’s are met.
- History of supporting colleagues and staff, with demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Must be customer service driven with an understanding of the needs of the guests.
- Strong understanding of the creation and management of risk assessments, SOP’s and EAP’s within a waterpark or theme park environment.
- Able to focus and prioritize.
- Fluent English in both oral and written.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Requires excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to execute multiple tasks.
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, e-mail, Power Point) are required.
- Strong administration skills.
- Self motivated and demonstrated initiative, with strong problem solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous work experience in Hospitality/Waterpark.
- Requires operational experience of working within a waterpark environment at management or supervisory level with related customer service.
- Requires the ability to make objective decisions quickly under stressful conditions, adapting to new demands and situations while remaining calm.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Parks Operations
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A