Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
- To be fully knowledgeable on relevant information relating to hotel facilities, and on all places of interest at Dubai Parks and Resorts, Dubai and surrounding areas.
- To tie luggage tags on to guest’s luggage especially for group check-in.
- To remember guest names, especially repeat guests, VIPS, repeat guests, long staying guests and always greet guests as they are in the hotel.
- To address the guest by name
- To perform other duties as may be assigned.
- To be prepared to deliver messages and packages and do any errands as and when required such as guest transportation and airline arrangement.
- To talk to the guests and do the job right the first time
- Receives and store guest luggage and maintain proper record for controlling luggage tags.
- To assist guest with all baggage other than items such as briefcase which a guest may prefer to keep with him during check in and check outs.
- To welcome guests at the main entrance, offering greetings appropriate to the time of day.
- To assist and take over the duties of the Concierge whenever required acting on the instruction of his supervisors.
- Act as a Doorman and present the first and last impression of arrival and leaving guests.
- During check-out, always make a quick check of the room to ensure that the guests have not forgotten any personal items.
- To be ready to step forward and receive the room key from the Front Office Assistant to escort them to their room.
- To note down any requests or information required by the hotel guests, as and when requested and to act accordingly without fail.
- To guide arriving guest to the reception desk and to wait beside the guest during the check-in, if necessary.
- To attend to telephone calls, complaints and requests made to the Bell Counter in the absence of the Bell Captain.
- Maintains and upkeep the appearance of the hotel lobby and entrance.
- To be prepared to make room changes, transfer baggage from one room to another.
- To attend pre-shift briefing and communications meeting required or requested by the Bell Captain or Front Office Manager.
- Must be able to know all Food and Beverage outlets; operational times so as to be able to recommend to guests.
- To hoist and bring down flags and maintain its order and cleanliness.
- To clean and maintain baggage room and work area assist in maintaining LEGO bricks & soft bricks at Kids play area are neatly arrange. Report any malfunction of equipment of facilities in the lobby to the Bell Captain.
- To attend fullest co-operation to your working colleagues and do not take advantage over them.
- Arrange luggage in the Luggage room and respond to any inquiry guest may have.
- Assist with valet parking during for arrival and departure guest.
- To be properly attired when on duty and to have discipline at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written.
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly and fluently.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Preferred candidate will have experience in OPERA property management system or equivalent.
- Must have valid car driver license.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 – 3 years of Bellman, Hotel Driver or Valet Parking Driver.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Front Office
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A