Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
An excellent career opportunity has now arisen under Motiongate Dubai, Maintenance Department as Maintenance Technician Level 2 for Rides & Attractions. In this role you are responsible for the maintenance, servicing and repairs for all equipment to ensure a safe operation. Focusing on repairs, construction, troubleshooting of the park rides and attractions and assist to establish preventive maintenance and inspection programs that maximise uptime and minimise cost. Maintaining the highest standards of safety on all rides and attractions. Perform daily safety checks on park attractions and rides and attend to any repairs. Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures result in attraction downtime or closures. Maintaining all appropriate documentations & communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Assist the parks Technical Services team with projects as needed.
- Maintaining all appropriate documentations.
- Continually liaise with the manufacturers and vendors to ensure all the equipment are fully operational
- Maximize THRC for all equipment within the parks
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Liaise with the teams for any quick services required under maintenance for Attractions and Buildings.
- Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures resort in attraction downtime or closures.
- Communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Effective servicing, preventive maintenance, annual testing and other programs are thoroughly carried out.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and overhauls on rides, equipment and facilities, ensuring complete compliance of the manufacturer’s specifications and park standards.
- Will always remain pro-active towards making any necessary adjustments, ordering spare parts and identifying any problematic equipment.
- Responding to all maintenance related radio calls in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure the Operations and Technical teams are operating all equipment safely and are always competent.
- Work with team members to ensure the complete compliance of the manufacturer’s specifications and park standards.
- Be a proactive member of the rides engineering team.
- Strong knowledge of I.T systems, system controllers, audio video lighting systems and Microsoft office.
- Flexible working hours
- Broad base of technical skills
- Ability to lead by example, train and motivate the Technical Services Team
- Must be able to trouble-shoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of guest and fellow team members.
- Understanding/ Maintaining Hydraulics / Pneumatics
- Mechanically or Electrically incline.
- Must be able to work at heights
- Physically fit
- Understanding/Maintaining of Electrical and Mechanical system
- Must possess strong safety sensitivity and ability to work with many different types of mechanical devices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certifications for technical training, participation and licenses, in engineering
- A registered High School Diploma in engineering from a reliable school / Certifications of further studies or educational upgrades /
- Should have minimum 1 years of work experience in a theme-park environment / building facilities environment / system integration environment / plant environment.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Maintenance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A