View All Dubai Parks and Resorts JobsDubai Parks and Resorts
In this role you are responsible to manage all aspects of the Outlet within the F&B department including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimizing profits and increasing sales. To ensure all Food and Beverage outlets operate successfully and are profitable as per budgetary guidelines. To ensure that the standard operating procedures and hygiene standards are maintained within the guidelines set.
- To conduct performance appraisals for Outlet Managers in order to provide on the job performance feedback identify development needs and carrier progression.
- To represent the Food & Beverage Department at monthly Food and Beverage Group Meetings with other Theme Parks.
- To communicate new or amended procedures within the department in order to keep the outlets updated with changes.
- To conduct meetings with the Managers and Team Leaders on a weekly basis in order to communicate important information, plan and follow up on jobs and responsibilities.
- To ensure that the department is in line with budgetary guidelines set by the Finance department in order to achieve the targeted profit margins and take corrective steps to control over expenditure.
- To maintain all standard operational procedures in order to provide uniformity in delivery of food and beverage products and services to the guest.
- To set SMART objectives in the Department Performance Plan in order to achieve the set objectives.
- To check on daily Food and Beverage operation reports, food safety and hygiene reports in order to be updated on the daily events in the department.
- To ensure that all procedures, polices and regulations are followed in the department in order to provide a safe and fair work environment.
- To participate in annual budgetary planning and annual business plans in order to provide vital information and for budgeting and marketing purposes.
- Very good at data analysis and data presentations graphically
- Must strictly adhere to all HR policies and procedures at all times
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work with excel, word and do power point presentations
- Worked as a Waiter, Team leader, Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager for a one year period
- Should be able to conduct performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and performance manage
- Very good understanding of P&L statements
- Must be able to train, coach, mentor colleagues
- Physically fit
- Can work under high stress levels
- Very good leadership skills
- Very good team player
- Must be a good team player and be able to perform in high pressure work environment
Qualification & Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent Hotel management certifications
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Worked on a cashier point of sale system
- Intermediate food hygiene certification
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Food & Beverage
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A