View All Dubai Metro JobsDubai Metro
The role will have a primary focus on Infrastructure Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance. You will work with Business Units to shape and design new market facing value propositions and capabilities, develop and articulate value propositions that meet customer requirement, develop solution concepts at the opportunity identification and early bid stages. Part of your role is to design and cost estimation of the Asset, Operations and Maintenance resourcing, supporting with the development of new products and service offerings, as well as stengthening our existing USPs.
- Business Improvement – identifying areas for improvement and redesigning existing services to ensure they meet/exceed the identified market need
- Working closely with the Business Units, Solutions Team, to lead the development winning solutions in building bottom-up repeatable solutions – including the technology model, commercial model, staffing model and financial model.
- Establish the Planned Preventative Maintenance regime and cost requirements for assets using a variety of MEP models, such as SFG20. Have a good understanding of the systems and processes behind Facilities Management delivery, this includes an up to date knowledge technology driven systems (e.g. EAMS, CAFM
- Customer Segments – build and maintain a detailed understanding of specific customer segments and their P&L drivers, both in the short and long term, including: customers (profile, type, and needs), markets, environment, competitors (product, pricing, strategies) and cost drivers
- Prepare estimates for Soft FM services such as cleaning, housekeeping, security and catering
- Working closely with the Business Units to lead the development and delivery of key market propositions by designing and managing the project plan – for delivering each proposition; managing to time, scope, quality and budget and reporting on these at an agreed frequency.
- Articulate, confident communicator and presenter.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets
- The ideal candidate will already have an extensive understanding and exposure to the complexities of bids and solutions in the relevant sectors in the GCC.
- Good relationship and networking skills.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre preferably holding a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent negotiation, communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly in a commercial manner is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority.
- Thrive in a pressurised target driven environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in working with a variety of international technical maintenance standards, including SFG 20
- Must have have industry experience, which is Infrastructure Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance biased.
- Must have a previous experience working in an solutioning, estimating or cost modelling role
- Proven experience in building excel models and populating against asset management information and maintenance standards
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A