View All Dubai Metro JobsDubai Metro
The main purpose of this position is to provide pragmatic and pro-active day-to-day employee relations consulting/guidance for Serco People Managers, covering all areas of the employee lifecycle including performance, disciplinary, grievances, maternity/paternity, absence, restructuring, etc. You will manage cases successfully from beginning to resolution within the area of responsibility. Ensure complete query resolution and timely closure of cases.
- Provide a proactive and/or “on demand” advisory and consultancy service to people managers on a range of human resources issues, employee life cycle procedures and policies consistent with employee standards, legislation and guidelines.
- Work with People Services and Shared Service management teams to agree and implement strategies that support business objectives
- Interpret and evaluates human resources operational guidelines and policies in relation to people related activities within the employee life cycle.
- Analyse people related metrics, data and trends to make recommendations to Business Partners, and interventions with people managers to address identified people issues across the business, engaging in monthly calls/meetings with the HRBPs
- Provide effective advice to ensure that people management policy and guidance are in line with employment law, case law and best practice
- Provide support in the delivery of people management training, restructures, final settlements, people transitions, organisational design and downsizing where required
- Fluent in the Arabic Language – spoken and written
- Excellent generalist/operational HR experience at HR Advisor, HR Business Partner level, or equivalent.
- Able to travel and work remotely on occasion as required
- Confident operating within a client-facing environment.
- Have an up to date understanding and application of employment law and HR best practice.
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions.
- Ability to apply judgment to individual cases, make decisions, and manage risks
- Relationship Management Skills – e.g. influencing, stakeholder management, dealing, and having with difficult conversations.
Qualification & Experience:
- The experience of HR in the Middle East environment would be helpful.
- Experienced at coaching/influencing managers.
- Degree or equivalent (a recognized HR qualification (CIPD or equivalent) is preferred)
- Practical experience in managing complex ER cases, including redundancies, restructures, disciplinary and grievance cases, and complex case management.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A