View All Dubai Islamic Bank JobsDubai Islamic Bank
- Maintain security of information systems in accordance with the overall information security policy of the Bank.
- Carries out periodic tuning for security systems and tools upon environment changes.
- Ensure quality and completeness of security logs and decrease false positives/negatives.
- Perform regular vulnerability assessment and penetration tests to evaluate and analyze network vulnerabilities.
- Log and assign noncompliance or high risk activities to the Incident Handling Unit.
- Perform daily IS monitoring tasks using security systems and tools.
- Perform the necessary configuration of security systems and tools for timely generated alerts related to network security.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A