View All Dubai Islamic Bank JobsDubai Islamic Bank
- DIB is looking for a Senior Officer to work in the Direct Investment Department, with a strong Accounting Background, mainly to coordinate with the Finance/Account Team of Investing Companies in the portfolio and procure finance data from their Finance/Account team, collate and submit to DIB Finance team on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- The Role includes accountabilities like finalization of accounts, preparing trial balance, Income statement, process invoices and review reports.
- Being a Mid-office role, this role will coordinate with DIB Operations team and the traders in the market, prepare deal slip etc. and work closely with Investment Manager with reference to any support required from the Investing Companies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required as this role is a Middle Office function, therefore coordination with external and internal stakeholders is high.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 yrs work experience in Finance/Account dept. in an Investment Bank or Commercial bank.
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce/Finance/Accounting.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A