View All Dubai Islamic Bank JobsDubai Islamic Bank
- To perform the prescribed Sharia Audit and suggest corrective measures in order to improve on Sharia performance.
- Conduct Sharia audit on an annual basis as per the approved Sharia audit plan.
- Find any potential Sharia breaches and raise the same to line manager.
- Assist the Head of Sharia Audit with additional tasks as and when required.
- Assist in the Sharia screening of stocks.
- Assist in preparing Sharia audit reports so that the same can be disseminated to the concerned departments’ in a timely manner.
- Assist line manager in the review of the quarterly profit distribution.
Assist line manager in the calculation of Zakah for DIB on an annual basis.
- Assist in developing specific Sharia audit guides to ensure the smooth Sharia audit of specific products.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Assist the Head of Sharia with additional tasks as and when required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Explain Sharia breaches to staff and how to rectify the same in order to reduce future breaches.
- Minimum 3 years in Sharia
- University Degree in Sharia with knowledge in accounting or finance.
- University Degree in economics, accounting, banking or finance with knowledge in Sharia; or
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A