View All Dubai Islamic Bank JobsDubai Islamic Bank
To manage SIT lab test team and ensure that IT system changes have been done as per business requirements and enhance the quality of IT system deliverables. Also to prepare, execute and help the SIT lab test engineers to prepare and execute their software test plans.
- Prepare test plans and test cases that cover business requirements and participate in execution of test cases.
- To perform performance test, load test, stress test, system integration testing & negative test as part of UAT activities and phase.
- Prepare test reports reflecting testing results to and share progress reports with IT Quality Manager.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager
- Maintain the issue list and follow up getting its fix.
- Participate in test automation exercises being conducted within the IT department.
- To ensure that system changes being done as per business requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in IT and Quality Control field
- Minimum Bachelor in computer science or Engineering
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A