View All Dubai Airport JobsDubai Airports
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
- You’ll seek to continuously improve business processes; inventory segmentation and optimization
- You’ll liaise and consult with business stakeholders to analyze Dubai Airports requirements and deliver appropriate strategies
- You’ll be responsible to manage all inventory operations at both Airports, to ensure effective and efficient operations of warehouses
- You’ll be accountable for vendor management, set KPI and handle inventory reporting.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll hold a degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or related field
- You’ll have at least 8 years of experience in warehouse environment, with minimum 3 years’ experience in managing warehouses
- You’ll have previous experience in ERP Systems (preferably Oracle), MRP System, WIMS (warehouse information management systems) and advance excel
- You’ll have knowledge in inventory models, forecasting methods, and inventory control procedures.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A