View All Dubai Airport JobsDubai Airports
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
- You’ll eliminate non-productive time and ensure cost-effective operation of maintenance activities by supporting the revision of Preventive
- Maintenance frequencies and project planning.
- You’ll provide leadership to all maintenance teams in the designated areas and ensure effective teamwork by involving appropriate parties in discussion and resolution of problems.
- You’ll use continuous improvements and reliability management techniques to ensure effective and up-to-date approaches to maintenance and support teams to conduct reliability improvements.
- You will ensure that all mechanical and electrical planned maintenance activities are within the specific standards ensuring optimum resource allocation in accordance with MAXIMO scheduling.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll have a technical qualification in a related applicable engineering discipline or 5 years relevant experience
- A thorough understanding of Maximo CMMS will be an advantage.
- A valid UAE driving license is required.
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience working with contractors.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A