View All Dubai Airport JobsDubai Airports
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
- You’ll manage and support inventory analysts within the department; ensuring the needs of the business are met at all times
- You’ll lead inventory control processes; including stock re-ordering, stock optimization and stock disposal
- You’ll be accountable for maintaining optimum levels of inventory and stock whilst maximizing working capital
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll have at least 6 years’ experience in warehouse management and ideally 2-3 years’ experience in inventory management
- Previous knowledge in quantitative data is desirable.
- You’ll hold a degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or a related field
- You’ll have experience in ERP systems, advanced excel, forecasting methods, inventory models and flows.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A