View All Dollar Tree JobsDollar Tree
Dollar Tree is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve.
- Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
- Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
- Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
- Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
- Maintains a high level of good customer service.
- Assist in the merchandising of the store.
- Maintains security of all cash.
- Assist with unloading trucks.
- Receives merchandise.
- Protects all company assets.
- Works in a safe manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
- High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
- Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
Company: Dollar Tree
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A