View All Doha Bank JobsDoha Bank
The BPR Specialist will assist the Section Head – Change Management & Operational Excellence in conducting the design, evaluation, and monitoring of the business processes pertaining to bank-wide functions for effectiveness, quality and simplification. The incumbent will assist in critical review of current processes, and develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency. The incumbent will be responsible for timely updating of the business policies as when there are specific changes to policies on account of change in regulations, management decisions or changes/improvements in the existing processes. The jobholder will also provide research support on account of best practices, industry benchmarks, other customer experiences and technology to enable process redesign for improved business performance through continuous enhancement of all key business processes.
- Assist in performing gap analysis on the as-is and future processes with focus on internal / external customer expected experience.
- Assist in conducting time and motion studies in identification of acceptable business performance levels and non-performing and priority areas for eliminating delays, overlaps, and redundancies.
- Assist in monitoring business process outcomes to ensure compliance with the strategic goals and vision of the Bank.
- Support in coordination efforts with the stakeholders to help improve the managing of business processes within the bank wide functions.
- Provide necessary operational support in defining process re-engineering project concepts and in formulating significant result indicators , and measurement criteria
- Assist in analyzing and reporting on internal and external system interdependency, incorporations and interfaces, for optimizing the efforts.
- Assist in analysis of the elements / activities associated with the business processes to further the identification processes improvement and enhancement initiatives.
- Update self on and analyze market conditions, best practices, industry benchmarks, other customer experiences and technology which may have considerable impact on the business processes and recommend appropriate business / technical solutions to improve operative efficacy.
- Knowledge of Lean concepts
- Proficiency in English language. Proficiency in Arabic language will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of budgets preparations, project planning and resource forecasting
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Certification requirements
- Knowledge of business operations and banking systems used by the Bank
Qualification & Experience:
- Consulting experience with the banking/financial services sector is a plus.
- Experience of working across a range of projects, using research and best practices.
- 08-10 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Significant experience in process improvements, or project management, and, policies/procedures development in banking industry
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline will be an added advantage
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Project Management Other
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A