View All Doha Bank JobsDoha Bank
- The incumbent will be charged with the overall responsibility of managing the Sales and Marketing function, encompassing corporate sales & marketing, retail sales and marketing, and direct sales and marketing & advertising sections. The incumbent will oversee the market research efforts, stakeholder management, and the development, and implementation of marketing and sales activities, and revenue enhancement initiatives, relative to the strategic positioning of DBAC.
- Constantly update self on trends and technologies, business, economic, and competitive scenario, and recommend to the CEO/implement adequate suggestions/insights, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with internal/external stakeholders of DBAC to facilitate functional/ operational needs.
- Contribute cross-functionally towards the formulation, and implementation of the overall customer segmentation strategy, to support the overall functional and organizational business strategy.
- Define and execute appropriate strategies to advance brand identity and increase the visibility of retail / corporate products/services across key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for corporate/retail products & services, in line with the DBAC’s strategic business objectives.
- Represent Doha Bank at internal / external events/meetings, as directed by the Department Head, ensuring optimization of business opportunities.
- Ensure that the functional business plans are within agreed budgets and timescales. Provide timely, accurate and complete progress reports to the CEO.
Qualification & Experience:
- University graduate with a degree in business, marketing, communications, or any other related discipline.
- 10-13 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of successful sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A