View All Doha Bank JobsDoha Bank
The Corporate Sales & Marketing Officer’s responsibility will be focused on the Sales and Marketing, encompassing corporate sales & marketing, retail sales and marketing, and direct sales and marketing & advertising sections under the direct supervision of the department head. The selected candidate will conduct market research and will review the same with the department head, so to come up with development and implementation strategy in line with the marketing and sales activities, and revenue enhancement initiatives, relative to the strategic positioning of DBAC. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling and meeting prospective customers, explaining insurance products, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- Training team members about products, the marketplace and best practices in sales excellence.
- Managing sales data. Managing technical tools and platforms, including customer relationship management platforms, in coordination with the information technology team.
- Constantly update self on trends and technologies, business, economic, and competitive scenario, and recommend to the management adequate suggestions/insights, as appropriate.
- In coordination with the Department Head, to develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts. Define and execute appropriate strategies to advance brand identity and increase the visibility of retail / corporate products/services across key stakeholders.
- Discovering and pursuing new sales & marketing prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Increasing sales reps’ efficiency with leads, transactions and time management.
- Defining sales territories. Manage profile based segmentation to support direct sales, up-sales and cross sales efforts, to maintain and develop existing and new customer’s relationships through appropriate propositions and sales methods.
- To achieve corporate objectives for corporate/retail products & services, in line with the DBAC’s strategic business objectives.
- Maintaining a library of sales collateral materials for access by sales reps. Forecasting sales for goal setting.
- Using data and research to help drive sales strategy and reach sales goals.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Preference will be given to Bilingual Candidates (Arabic/English)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics as well as all digital marketing aspects.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Qualification & Experience:
- University graduate with a degree in business, marketing, communications, or any other related discipline.
- 5+ years of total experience as a sales & marketing officer or in a similar role – Mandatory in Insurance Field with proven knowledge of insurance products – Medical, Motor and General Insurance preferably in Qatar or the Gulf Region.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Marketing Business Development
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A