View All dnata Jobsdnata
To oversee all aspects of dnata Cargo Terminal Operations at Dubai International Airport & DWC to ensure the departments contractual obligations are delivered to the concerned stakeholders (customer airlines, freight forwarding companies, private companies, government departments) while controlling capital, income and expense budget.
- Oversees the implementation of Cargo policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls to ensure procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Develop and ensures implementation of highest standard of customer service to the carriers, private companies and cargo agents who use Cargo
- Terminal Services controlling the efficient delivery of Cargo products.
- Ensures that departmental strategies and related strategic plans are developed and implemented.
- Manages the preparation and consolidation of Cargo budgets and monitors financial performance versus the budget.
- Develops the broad functional strategy and ensures it is cascaded down to the departments in Cargo Operations.
- Thorough knowledge of the international Quality Standard, TQM principles and Decision Support.
- Advanced understanding of Cargo Regulatory requirements and Freight regulations
- Advanced knowledge of all Airline/ Cargo Agent Communication and Control Systems used in the aviation industry.
- Advanced knowledge in cargo handling systems, equipment and computer applications
Qualification & Experience:
- Expert knowledge in Cargo Operations
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- 12 years’ experience in airfreight and cargo handling industry.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A