View All dnata Jobsdnata
- You will need to be a team player and an excellent communicator and be able to deal and influence multiple stakeholders and have a can do attitude. You have to have strong process improvement capabilities and continuous focus on enabling efficiencies.
- Challenge status quo where required to optimise the resource plans for increased efficiencies – influence and interact with process owners and department heads for effective implementation of redesigned rules and processes.
- Develop an optimal roster based on agreed roster rules and ensure maximum utilisation of existing resources while ensuring necessary service levels are met.
- Drive discussions with the business and engage all internal & external stakeholders in the Process. Recommend the impact on resources, cost and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with business operating model and strategy.
- Design and Facilitate all activities related to creating optimal manpower and equipment plans and rosters, including timely development, preparation and validation of the resource levels for budgets, annual and seasonal plans across all business areas at DXB and DWC (all resources including Manpower & GSE).
- Conceptualise, develop scenarios and apply statistical methods, Resource management Systems and optimisation tools to support the management team with decision making on a daily basis, bring transparency and empower line managers on efficient resource deployment.
- Strong ability to influence a range of stakeholders, including senior executives, vendors and project team and ability to facilitate constructive dialogue and workshops
- Proficient Planning, data gathering and analysis skills
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and quickly grasp new business concepts and ethics, understand organizational issues and challenges and dependencies across businesses
- Advanced Communication and Writing Skills
- Prior work experience in Resource Management for Aviation/ Ground Handling industry will be additional asset
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional experience: 6-8 years in business improvement, resource planning, optimisation, management consultancy or operational analysis
- Graduate in quantitative discipline such as Industrial Engineering/ Business Administration/ Engineering / Economics / Science (preferred)
- Experience in allocation, resource planning, resource management or real time control
- Proficient in data analysis and ability to translate business requirements into system rules
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Analyst Management Strategy/Planning
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A