- Pre-qualifying potential prospects by contacting newly generated leads acquired through a variety of marketing channels.
- Ensure the required information is sent to the potential prospect on the same day.
- Ensure extreme accuracy and full compliance to the process of pre-qualification.
- Invite and arrange for scheduled meetings for top potential prospects into Dubai and regional offices as well as international road show events.
- The target of 50 actual calls/discussion
- Enter and update customer information on the database
- Ensure seamless service is provided to potential prospects through all involved parties by following up and obtaining feedback.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Outbound telesales.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is a must.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A