View All Best Buy JobsBest Buy
The Warehouse Clerical Aide processes records, enters and validates data. They prepare and audit reports for receiving, order processing, shipping, and inventory control areas of the Delivery Distribution Center (DDC). They manage client order integrity through system audits and research, executing escalations and acting as a liaison between Retail, Distribution and Services. This role supports an assigned area of the DDC operations.
- Verifies, maintains and audits issue tracker entries concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage and third-party labor delivery issues
- Releases merchandise to customers and carriers.
- Manages direct to customer orders through multiple systems, email and phone correspondence.
- Processes receiving trailers, store request for goods not for sale and vendor displays. Receives and create transfers to send to stores
- Generates shipping, delivery, customer pick-up and Best Buy direct labels for warehouse processing.
- Enters all third-party labor claims/damages in EZ claims
- Completes DDC reports (i.e., detention logs, product audits, receiving variance logs, trailer shipping logs, etc.)
- Enters, verifies, maintains and corrects data on the computer or handheld scanning device.
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
- Uses Microsoft Office programs, Workforce Management System programs, order management systems and various web applications.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- 1+ years of supply chain experience
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Lubbock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A