View All Azizi Developments JobsAzizi Developments
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the department.
- Develop Project plan clearly identifying the scope and schedules. Ensure project work plans are executed effectively by allocating the proper resources, planning and monitoring of the work progress.
- Identify resources needed and effectively delegate staff duties and responsibilities. Ensure assigned projects are managed properly by providing direct supervision, mentoring and overall leadership to the design team.
- Develop robust Technical Management Systems for Structural Engineering to create a systematic and consistent approach to design and achieve the underlying requirements of the Azizi Developments.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the highest levels of Technical Delivery of Structural Engineering design.
- Develop and implement an in-house Quality Assurance (QA/QC) program in line with the best industry practices and to ensure design and documents produced by the structural team meet the specified quality standards.
- Responsible for implementing a learning and development program to improve and develop the technical competence of the Structural Engineering team members.
- Provide structural engineering support and assistance to the project site team and contractor to resolve any construction related issues that may arise during construction and ensure successful completion of the project.
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFPs) to define scope of work and schedule for specialty structural work and monitor work performed by these teams to ensure they are according to the project specifications and requirements.
- Provide support to the structural team in carrying out Full Structural Design including Stability Analysis, Design of Foundations, Conventional R.C. Slabs and Post Tensioned Slabs as per international codes requirements, and obtaining the local authorities and Municipality Approvals.
- Collaboration with all Lead Engineers/Architects to ensure that design solutions are commercially efficient in terms of design and construction.
- Proficient in the use of computers including Knowledge of design analysis software such as ETABS, SAFE, SAP, PROKON, RAM Concept, ADAPT, EXCEL…etc. Knowledge of AutoCAD will be a plus.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills is vital
- Demonstrate strong leadership and moral character.
- Lead by example and serve as a role-model for all employees.
Qualification & Experience:
- Min 18+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A