View All Azizi Developments JobsAzizi Developments
- Overview high quality Design planning and designing of building integrating aesthetic design, efficiency, functionality, and constructability.
- Implement design standards, guidelines and controls so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled for delivering quality Design solutions for all projects.
- Lead a team of Architects, Structural engineers, MEP engineers, Interior designers, Landscape architects, and Design Managers throughout the entire life cycle of projects
- Prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects including Residential, commercial, office, and hospitality projects
- Ensure the preparation of design and documentation in line with project expectations by collaborating with project leaders and cross functional teams.
- Improving output of design department through creating effective processes and streamlined channels of coordination.
- Enhance project effectiveness by formulating and communicating performance objectives and continuous monitoring
- Adhere to the overall business strategy and analyse market trends to develop new products through effective communication with key stakeholders
- Established creative strategy, Design direction for all projects
- Hold an accountability leading a team, developing creative guidelines, managing project, and supporting C-level executives
- Negotiate critical and controversial issues with various stakeholders
- Interface with local authorities and master developers through effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ensured strict adherence to design standards as well as statutory design guidelines
- Serve as a contributor during design presentations to management and other stakeholders
- Should have expertise in mid rise/ high rise residential buildings and large scale master plan development.
- Establish and develop professional relationships with peer professionals in the industry to keep abreast with latest innovations in Design
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, methodologies, tools and best practices in project cost management.
- Adopt and adapt good practices from the industry into to ensure continuous rejuvenation and upgrades to Interior Design functions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have at least 15+ years of experince in design management role in UAE.
- Min qualifiation: Bachelors of engineering.
- In house concept design, design developments and design management.
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A