Website Azadea Group
- The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading various marketing acitvities and campaigns ensuring the Brand is consistently presented.
- Set up and implement a timetable of promotions and activities in support of the brand, plans and campaign.
- SpeciĮc Virgin: Identify and approach potential media customers to maximize department revenues and help achieving the marketing target.
- Maintain strong relationships with concerned parties while establishing a robust relationship with franchisors to assure a deeper understanding of brands and their directions at the best possible cost.
- Develop and implement creative marking concepts that will support the brand, generate revenues and drive traffic to the stores.
- Stay up to date with the Market and online trends relevant to the brand to ensure that campaigns and promotions are relevant within each market with an optimal commercial return
- Specific for Fashion: Support local markets with needed communication tools to attain their set marketing objectives.
- Monitor the implementation/ impact of marketing campaigns and promotions to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Manage day-to-day communication with stores/external partners to ensure proper implementation of promotions and lead relationships with media partners.
- Ensure all marketing plans/campaigns are in line with the marketing calendar and strategy set by the Marketing Manager/ Brand owner in order to ensure brand image standardization
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a Plus.
- ProĮciency in MS Office.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
Company: Azadea Group
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A