View All Azadea Group JobsAzadea Group
- He/she will take on an execution role by handling documents, reporting, and project management across all eCommerce functions and presentation/analysis of eCommerce.
- The E-Commerce Projects Specialist is responsible for providing full assistance and support to the Head of eCommerce and eCommerce Management Team by scheduling his/her appointments.
- Manage the schedules to ensure effective time management, coordinate activities, prioritize appointments and reschedule where necessary.
- Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the departments administration, travel and projects in order to ensure the provision of high-quality support.
- Plan and manage weekly, monthly governance model for the eCommerce department – meetings, reporting, reviews, budget and P&L.
- Ensure that documentation is correctly filed by maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Handle eCommerce projects as allocated by the department, including multi-channel development, digital marketing, analysis and reporting.
- Organize and set up meetings and working sessions in order to inform the concerned parties accordingly.
- Attend eCommerce meetings and record minutes of meeting for future reference and ensure timely follow up as required.
- Collect and research information on assigned matters, as well as produce weekly, monthly reports and presentations as requested.
- Fluency in English and Arabic; French is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 4 years of experience in a related field
Company: Azadea Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing Administrative Project Management
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A