Website Azadea Group
- The Regional Financial Controller is responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing division-wide budgeting, financial planning, control, accounting and reporting policies and practices..
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Review the lease of suppliers and concessionaires contracts with legal and advice on the financial obligations and identify any risk or exposure on the company.
- Define, develop and implement Finance/Accounting plans, policies and procedures in line with corporate Finance strategy and perform cost benefit analysis related to projects / programs.
- Oversee the production of key financial statements and coordinate completion of internal and annual statutory audits as per agreed schedules, in order to ensure company compliance with statutory reporting requirements and obligations.
- Monitors financial/accounting procedural compliance by subordinates and employees to ensure that all systems are adhered to and business objectives are achieved.
- Control and ensure funds are available to run the operations including proper cash flow management and forecast to be able to identify ahead of time the financial needs by amount and by type.
- Prepares the annual budget of the multimedia division for back-offices and stores across the region.
- Secure adequate financing from financial institutions, review competitiveness of financial costs, negotiate terms to reduce costs and permanently look for ways to enhance entity’s operational and financial performance.
- Ensure compliance of the company with the tax regulations and laws affecting the business and consult with tax Advisors, preferably the assigned auditor, in order to be up to date with newly published laws.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of local taxation and legal matters.
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge in accounting sw is a plus (SAP, JD Edwards or similar).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar field.
Company: Azadea Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A