Website Apparel Group
The position is responsible to represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
Perform various operational duties such as store maintenance and visual presentation standards as assigned by the store manager / assistant store manager
- Greet the customers and assist them in selecting the right product.
- Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers.
- Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
- Serve Customers with the highest standards and follow the company guideline of selling ( GUEST – Greet, Understand, Explain, Sell, Thank)
- Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers
- Must be presentable and well-groomed at all the times
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period
- Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed in order to attract customers and also as per standard layout norms
- Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same
- Must possess up to date product knowledge and ensure minimal stock loss.
- Ensure all VM guidelines are followed and all Stock Norms on clearance are maintained.
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A