Website Apparel Group
- The position is responsible to represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
- Perform various operational duties such as store maintenance and visual presentation standards as assigned by the store manager / assistant store manager
- Greet the customers and assist them in selecting the right product.
- Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers.
- Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
- Serve Customers with the highest standards and follow the company guideline of selling ( GUEST – Greet, Understand, Explain, Sell, Thank)
- Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers
- Must be presentable and well-groomed at all the times
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period
- Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed in order to attract customers and also as per standard layout norms
- Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same
- Must possess up to date product knowledge and ensure minimal stock loss.
- Ensure all VM guidelines are followed and all Stock Norms on clearance are maintained.
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A