View All Apparel Group JobsApparel Group
- Overseeing complete business operation in the assigned region & drafting strategies for revenue generation
- Establishment of new stores with end to end coordination with suppliers and agencies.
- Handling Sales team for the proper flow of deliverables and achieve the sales target for company
- Planning various Sales & Marketing strategies for the company
- Resolve customer complaints
- Managing product campaigns to create awareness in market
- Execute strategies with cross-functional teams
- Assisting Ecommerce team
- Management of backend data operations
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Follow all relevant policies & SOP
- Carefully selecting a brand position that could provide with market place advantage.
- Involved in Ordering, Stock control and Inventory Management.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Looking at pricing of product and analyzing the potential profitability
- Supervise and assists the sales team with handling customers
- Monitoring marketing trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon the customer needs and spending habits
- Accountable for new store setup in UAE & overseas
- Analyze sales data to update a brand or category portfolio, determine new products and relooking at underperforming product.
- Work with manager to gain approval on promotion plan, discounts permissible
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Previous experience as Sr. Store Manager or Cluster Manager is required
Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Brand Support
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A