View All Apparel Group JobsApparel Group
- Plans and forecasts for future merchandise buys based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels.
- Responsible for reviewing stock to sales ratios, responding to changing sales trends, and ensuring plan sales, plan markups, and plan markdowns are achieved by brands.
- Launching of new products and categories at the stores and ensure timely replenishment.
Weekly preparation and review of reports with buying and retail team and plan out action plan to rectify concern areas.
Ensure all CORE products availability at all times.
Managing inventory levels of assigned department at the store.
Ensure the realized margin target for the department are met.
Assist planning manager in preparation of buying budget and assortment plan for assigned department.
Flag any sort of inventory concern to planning manager and concerned buying department head so that the situation can be handled efficiently.
Ensure adequate mix of merchandise at the stores as per the set guidelines.
Ensure achievement of budget and LFL growth for assigned department.
Coordination and liaising with retail team and buying team.
Regularly perform inter-store consolidations to maximize sell-thru.
Ensure desired first price sell-thru for assigned department for each season.
Qualification & Experience:
- have good analytical, planning skills and strategic thinking
- well versed in planning and budgeting
Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A