Website Ali Bin Ali
- Managing purchase order process and perform all related transactions required purchasing all goods and services required by sales division from receiving the signed requisition till delivery to our warehouse.
- Updating on daily basis tracking report.
- Analysing all expected delays that would occur and work on preventing any risk and meet requested delivery date
- Negotiate with the freight forwarding companies and collect quotations to make necessary arrangements for the timely transport consignments ordered
- Follow up with the suppliers for the timely shipment of pending orders
- Follow up with clearance agencies the daily customs clearance operations.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Develop following up process with the suppliers in order to reduce daily work load and increase efficiency of work
- Sourcing for new suppliers
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree in logistic management/ Commerce or equivalent
- Atleast 3 years experience in purchasing coordination including imports preferably in the middle east region
- Working knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word and MS outlook
Company: Ali Bin Ali
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A