View All Ali Bin Ali JobsAli Bin Ali
Candidates Suitable for this role identify Qualify and secure event related business opportunities to ensure that the department meets its sort term and yearly financial objectives.
- Internally in terms of production the job requires high level of coordination in a fast paced and quality oriented production environment
- The role primarily a front line Sales job , works within broadly defined guidelines and is required to extensively scout a relatively suitable market too identify business opportunities . Working in a relatively slower paced “Service” providing environment had limited impact on Customers.
- Works within specifically defined guidelines and procedures and set conditions with license to address basic customer and operational issues
- Strong Business communication , selling and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and arabic both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS office
- Proficient in power point , Presentation skills , Capable of addressing a presentation to a board/ client
- Well presented and able to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the field of which at least 3-4 years at managerial level in an advertising or events management company.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Marketing/Sales or advertising
- Masters Degree is a plus
Company: Ali Bin Ali
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A