Website Ali Bin Ali
Maintain existing and obtain new larger corporate, Govt Semi Govt. commercial & SMB customer accounts. Assure customer engagement and satisfaction by a proper needs assessment, timely response, and efficient handling of the business opportunity. Achieve sales targets and contribute to division sales growth. Plan weekly/monthly customer visitation plans in the coordination of the next line manager. Maintain up-to-date sales funnel records, evaluate & respond periodically the upcoming sales opportunities. Gather and report market intelligence based on real activity. Follow Division guidelines and responsibilities in achieving the allocated monthly sales target.
- Interfacing with Customers, share company profile and strength, establish relations, Do the customer needs assessment, Present the strengths of products and solutions
- Up to date product/solution knowledge, Market trends, Customers’ demands assessment, Competition activity, strengths/weaknesses, and how to counter analysis and recommendations Maintain up to date customer database and share with department periodical progress
- Study the competition, Communicate market information & Offer attractive customer proposals.
- Prioritize key strategic customers, engage senior/relevant expertise for complex deals
- Responsible for customer relationship management, sales growth, and expansion
- Increase prospects, follow up the opportunities, study, and deepen customer relations
- Creative thinking and influence the customized offering, explore further ways to deepen customer relationships and vertical/ horizontal sales
- Be available to customers, approach, and maintain good relations with assigned territory customers/accounts.
- Inspire the influencers and decision-makers at customer place for successfully closing the deals
- Liaises with the back office, services, and logistics function to ensure delivery & installation as per customer satisfaction debt recovery, etc
- Maintain the visibility as per demand and expected orders
- Maintain up-to-date sales and communicates the demands
- Recommend adequate stock availability
- Qatar market exposure/contacts Qatari driving license + vehicle are preferred
- Good proficiency in English is a must. Arabic would be an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in mobility or telecom businesses with proven success track with a larger entity
- Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent. University Degree holder preferred
Company: Ali Bin Ali
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A