Website Al Ghurair Group
- To provide efficient and effective organizational support to the legal department, providing legal advices and services to other departments in the company. Supervising junior legal members and assisting the Head of Legal in drafting and reviewing legal documents.
- Provide legal services during the absence of the Head of Legal.
- Assisting on filling Rental cases before Rent Committee on all related defaulters or non-payment of rent and service charges or non- renewal of contracts and contract breaches, including drafting memos, following up cases.
- Assisting in corporate matters including but not limited to (Shareholder Resolutions, MOA, AOA, POAs, addendum and assignments of shares, liquidations and merger matters and any issue relating to the companies).
- Provide relevant required legal consultancies to the leasing and residential departments and any other department when required.
- Follow up and negotiate with defaulters on Rents, Service charges, Renewals and agreement’s breaches cases, including issuing the notifications and monitoring the due dates for proceeding with legal procedures before courts.
- Drafting, Revising Lease Agreements, Tenancy Contracts, for residential/ Commercial/ lands (plots), Property Agreements, Termination
- Agreements, IT Agreements, Supply Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Cases Memorandums and all official documents/ notifications/ letters and legal services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Attending ordinary rental cases before Rental Dispute Centre.
- Attending before Notary Public and other governmental authorities if required.
- Liaising and attending meetings with external counsels.
- Follow up with courts and committees when required.
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A