Website Al Ghurair Group
- As an Instrumentation Manager based in Dubai, you will be responsible for managing and responding to various requests or queries in regard to critical instrumentation equipment in all automotive vehicles and overseeing installation of instrumentation equipment while adhering to regulations set forth by regulatory authority.
- Overseeing installation process of taximeters and roof lights for new vehicles received from the fleet department.
- Overseeing the calibration of all taximeters on a quarterly basis to ensure accuracy and proper functionality.
- Overseeing the testing of taximeters through extensive testing and calibrating procedures for all meters to receive approval from Transport Authority.
- Managing taximeter tariff programs for all vehicles while adhering to regulations set forth by (Transport Authority).
- Providing accurate and detailed work instructions to technicians to promptly address and repair inoperative devices.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Development, re-engineering operations & procedures, cost reduction, quality assurance, enhancement of operational functions.
- Experience in companies manufacturing taximeters preferred
- Hands-on experience with automotive electrical systems.
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A