View All Al Futtaim JobsAl Futtaim
- We are currently looking for Senior Network Engineer to work with internal IT teams, AFG business stakeholders, Vendors and External consultants. The jobholder is expected to work to strict guidelines and policies, particularly in Network, Wireless and Telecom domain. He /she will provide resolution to problems and manage escalations.
- Act as technical liaison with vendors to resolve issues within prescribed SLAs.
- Ensure proper case handling and provide coaching and training as necessary.
- Participate in IT infrastructure projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, strong conceptual and analytical skills along-with ability to work as an effective team member.
- Provide Tier 3 & 4 support and maintain Al Futtaim Group’s Complex Network Infrastructure.
- Manage critical and high impact network incidents.
- Perform analysis of network infrastructure and contribute towards design, integration and enhancements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify risks and issues, create plans to mitigate and resolve them.
- Remains highly informed on industry best practices applicable to the responsibilities of this position.
- Develop documentation and knowledge base for issues and remediation steps for Tier 1&2 support teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- CCIE Routing & Switching Certification is MUST.
- 6 + years of experience in Implementing & Managing Converged Enterprise Class Network in a Large Enterprise
- Good experience with routing and switching protocols (OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, STP, VPC, LACP etc.), IP addressing and protocols (TCP/UDP).
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, SNMPv2c/v3, NTP, AAA, TACACS, SSHv2, RADIUS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends or after-office hours.
- A degree in Computers, Telecommunication or related discipline
- Strong troubleshooting skills with excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience with Cisco Routers, Nexus / Cisco / Alcatel Switches. Routers and Wireless Controllers.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional
- ITIL Certification
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and strong team player with excellent communication skills.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A