View All Al Futtaim JobsAl Futtaim
- The purpose of this role is to assist qualified practitioners in the delivery of high quality and effective personal care.
- Have knowledge of chronic disease management that encompasses respiratory, cardiac conditions and diabetes.
- Provides assistance for the patients when required, providing emotional support, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed, in the provision of high quality care.
- Respond to emergency situations and escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Critical Thinking
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Good decision making skills
- Conflict Management
- BLS is mandatory.
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A