View All Al Futtaim JobsAl Futtaim
- No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
- While attending jobs both in the workshop and the field also proactively identify potential problem cause
- Carryout bus body works including denting, painting, welding.
- Using tools and adopting best practices as mentioned in service manuals so as to improve the productivity and efficiency
- Read, understand and implement instructions in workshop manuals. Use Service checklist where applicable and available.
- Inspection for estimation
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2 to 3 years of direct experience working on buses in bodyshop / panel beating capacity
- UAE driving License is an advantage
- Basic / Technical Education and or Apprenticeship.
- Trade Certificate and / or Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
- Ability to carry out fiber welding would be an additional advantage
- At least 2 to 3 years of direct experience working on buses body works, Volvo buses is greatly desired.
- Able to read and write English to understand OEM Manuals
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A