View All Al Futtaim JobsAl Futtaim
- Al Futtaim Group Healthcare is looking for Patient Relations Executive – Healthcare to provide end to end operational support to the patients including but not limited to insurance, appointments & invoicing and general customer service.
- As a Patient Relations Executive – Healthcare you will be responsible to provide a multidisciplinary approach to ensure patient care is provided with the best service at all time.
- Taking timely approval of investigations/ procedures.
- Organize, manage, and sort paperwork (including patients’ charts)
- Responsible for the accurate flow of medical information and patient data between physicians, patients and third-party payers with the use of accurate code to define diagnostics, treatments and procedures and to enter this information into a the facility’s database using medical coding protocol to produce a statement or claim.
- Billing patients for medical services
- Enter patient information into computer files, and possibly also in paper records
- To act as a liaison between the facility and payment parties to investigate the claim, verify its information, and update the database in the instance that a claim is denied by the third-party payer.
- Continue to enter data as patients are subjected to diagnostic tests and receive treatments
- Make sure CPT codes are accurate as per service
- Submission of claims
- Receiving patient treatment codes to use in assembling reimbursement claims
- Communicating with medical billing specialists to ensure treatment codes are accurately received
- Review patient medical records
- Invoicing the services as per the agreed prices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 experience in a similar role.
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Good decision making skills
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Conflict Management
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Graduate Degree in any stream.
- Critical Thinking
- Experience in all or any area of Insurance, Cash Handling, Customer Service & Invoicing.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A