View All Air Arabia JobsAir Arabia
- The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability.
- Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
- Assists the ‘Legal Counsel’ in all licensing and entity formation related formalities pertaining to new registrations and renewal of company’s subsidiaries in all hubs, trade licenses and service level agreements, etc.
- Validates contracts in terms of clauses, signatories, expiry, and restrictions; arranges for necessary copies to be circulated to concerned parties ensuring an electronic copy is maintained on the In-House shared drive.
- Creates, maintains, and regularly updates an organized electronic/manual archiving system and database of all contracts, documents, and various contacts to be retrieved by the Legal Team as needed.
- Coordinates with Subsidiaries and Government Departments to ensure smooth processing; follows up on due payments and charges with Finance Division and concerned parties as needed to avoid any penalties or delays from company’s side.
- Assists the Legal Department in providing substantive legal and administrative work to ensure the protection of the
- Company’s legal and contractual rights, this includes but not limited to: contracts management, litigation and arbitration formalities, licensing, and projects coordinating.
- Obtains necessary information, documents and signatures from both parties ensuring all legal aspects are being covered to minimize the risk on the company and its subsidiaries.
- He/she shall carry all responsibilities with utmost confidentiality and in alignment with law and regulations to ensure
- Company’s corporate image is positively reflected and maintained.
- Drafts, initiates, proof checks and maintains contracts of different nature and templates including fuel supply contracts to be signed between Air Arabia/Subsidiaries and external parties according to agreed terms and conditions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- UAE experience, knowledge of UAE regulations, litigation and arbitration mechanism is a must.
- Highly organized with experience in developing and maintaining filing / archiving systems.
- Proven skills in managing court cases and disputes pertaining to formalities, documents, and follow up.
- Very good business writing and reporting skills.
- 3+ years of working experience as a legal assistant or paralegal working closely with senior level attorneys in a law firm or corporate legal environment; preferably within Airline industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint), Internet and Web Search.
- Bachelor degree in Law, Paralegal Studies or equivalent.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to interact with senior/ mid- level management and subordinates as well as execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Experience in initiating and drafting contracts of various nature.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A