View All Air Arabia JobsAir Arabia
Action Hospitality isgroup company of Air Arabia Group. Its based out of Sharjah andworks in the field of administration, hygine, hospitality and food services.
- Represents the department in coordinating and managing the implementation of Procurement Systems including the user training, system improvements and user compliance with system utilization and administration.
- Liaise regularly with business customers to ensure their current and future needs a correctly understood
- Use appropriate procurement processes and techniques to meet business needs and minimise transaction costs
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with suppliers/vendors/internal customers to ensure smooth workflow and best service delivery. Initiates contact with suppliers/vendors to cater for company needs and processes new vendor requests as required.
- Carries out procurement researches through internal customers, suppliers and other sources of information to obtain feedback and assessment of procurement activities.
- To provide an excellent, professional sourcing and procurement service to all parts of Air Arabiafor a range of goods and services as determined by the Procurement Supervisor which delivers best value for money, service and quality from the most suitable suppliers.
- Manages control measures to ensure adherence by suppliers/vendors/internal clients to agreed standards in the procurement practices.
- Provides general administrative and support services on the daily activities within the department including telephone calls, e-mails customers’ inquiries, inventory, storage, distribution and dispatch of goods.
- Develop sound, professional working relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Acts as the point of contact for the use of related systems and provide technical training and support to new users as needed.
- Ensures that the procurement needs of internal customers are met at optimal cost and quality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search (Excel advanced level).
- Working experience on procurement & supply chain management system like SAP Ariba, Oracle fusion or similar is essential.
- Demonstrates skills in handling financial transactions with accuracy
- Detail oriented, comfortable with numbers, charts and data sheets.
- Fluent in English Language (Arabic is a plus).
- Capable of adding to process improvement & internal control in line with adopted standards
- Capable of preparing/extracting reports from different sources of data and identifying shortages;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a procurement role in any industry within UAE, experience in a direct/indirect procurement environment is preferred;
- Prior work experience in corporate procurement is essential
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Purchasing
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A