View All Air Arabia JobsAir Arabia
- Employs an eye for clean and useful design and UI skills to transform the business requirements of end-users into an attractive and functional User Experience.
- Partners in the stakeholders’ interviews to recommend innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience to meet users’ expectations.
- Reviews visual designs developed by UX team.
- Guides the development team at each sprint and removes any roadblocks to enhance their performance. Ensures that products are delivered within the timelines agreed.
- Liaise between business and development teams to deliver continuous value.
- Acts as a Product Manager in absence of Product Manager.
- Monitors the development and product team’s performance and escalates any potential performance deviation to Product Managers.
- Represents ISA in clients’ meetings, solicits feedback on products and services regularly.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager.
- Ensures stories are “ready” before the sprint start, matching definition of ready and having clear acceptance criteria..
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
- Accountable for the success of delivery; owns the entire product backlog and delivery activities, this includes grooming development teams, responding to queries of the development team promptly.
- Reviews test cases written by QA team.
- Manages and prioritizes the product backlog along with the Product Manager which matches product vision and client needs.
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design.
- Proven track record of successful on time delivery.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Experienced in writing user stories, business requirements
- Solid technical background with understanding in software development.
- Certified SCRUM Master or Professional Certified Product Owner (Optional)
- Good understanding of software testing, ability to review and approve test cases.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, QA, product owner or UX designer/architect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Engineering/Computer Science/Math or equivalent.
- Experienced in SCRUM methodology
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A