View All Air Arabia JobsAir Arabia
To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Develops, manages, and communicates the Corporate Information Security Framework that includes policies, standards and processes based on international standards (eg.ISO27001) as well as legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI DSS, GDPR) ensuring its policies and procedures are adopted and adhered to.
- Coordinates periodic vulnerability assessments and penetration tests on IT environment to monitor performance, identify risks and threats, and manage solutions as required for the effective protection of information assets and/or regulatory compliance.
- Defines and implements a risk management framework for company to ensure that IT security and risks are managed to acceptable levels and in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Coordinates effective implementation of data protection program aligned to applicable regulatory regimes (e.g. GDPR). This includes records of processing, associated policies and procedures, and reporting and engaging with supervisory authorities whenever needed.
- Develops an overall information security and compliance strategy, and recommends appropriate controls and tools ensuring all are in line with company’s objectives, set measures and information control requirements.
- Monitors environmental and market trends and pro-actively assesses impact to business strategies and advises necessary security controls in collaboration with experts in other functions e.g. legal, technical support, architecture.
- Ensures there is sufficient visibility at the appropriate management level for every risk – its impact, and cost of mitigation.
- Directs and guides internal teams and/ or external providers to ensure that all information assets are well protected.
- Reviews, actions any exception to policies and standards based on impact and takes ownership for all Information security initiatives.
- Conducts investigations on permission violations and defines org-level policies on the access rights.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
- Certification relevant to Information Technology/ IT Security/ Audit/ Governance e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT.
- Advanced knowledge in attack vectors, threat trends, mitigation strategies, intrusion analysis and incident response.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Employs technical and interpersonal skills to execute new initiatives and achieve company’s objectives.
- Advanced knowledge in information security principles and practices, including security risk assessment standards, risk assessment methodologies, vulnerability assessment and security frameworks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working experience in managing Internet and network security products and platforms, applications and infrastructure security assurance as well as security incidents and operations.
- Experienced in developing, departmental policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- 10+ years of IT experience including 5 years in Information Security preferably within Airline industry.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Holistic IT knowledge of heterogeneous technology environments.
- Effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Possesses experience in data protection and management, including regulatory aspects.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A