View All Aeropostale JobsAeropostale
The Sr. Director of Digital Operations for SPARC will provide leadership, vision and operational oversight for both the Aeropostale (www.aeropostale.com) and Nautica (www.nautica.com) Ecommerce businesses – and play a critical role in establishing the digital foundation on which additional brands will be added. This role oversees the flawless coordination & execution of Ecommerce content, promotions and catalog management as well as the management of several critical partners & applications that come together to deliver a world-class user experience. In addition, this role directly oversees the dedicated Ecommerce development team – including the A/B testing plan and product roadmap. Finally, this individual will play an essential role in strategy and rollout of omni-channel and customer data systems capabilities. Balancing multiple priorities, always striving for higher profitability, and driving brand and portfolio growth are constants. Accountable for operating metrics, expense management and executing key initiatives. Brings a solid track record of building and managing successful teams.
- Contribute to Strategy & Rollout Plan for SPARC’s Digital Roadmap (including but not limited to POS, OMS, Omni-Channel programs, Payment
- Processing/Fraud, Customer Service, Alternate Payments, Order Fulfillment, DC capabilities, etc.)
- Keeps current with the latest E-commerce trends and technology to keep the site at the forefront and ahead of competition.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focus and spearhead initiatives that keep our brands current with the industry; keeps a ‘finger-on-the-pulse’ of the customer base and competition.
- Lead Digital Operations team delivering on Seasonal Site launches & Brand Campaign launches
- Work with Brand and SPARC leadership to develop, deliver & maintain Product Roadmap for Ecommerce
- Directly oversee content & promotions management teams and processes
- Contribute to channel development strategies, architecture and infrastructure requirements to ultimately fulfill Ecommerce business strategy.
- Directly oversee Ecomm development team, deliverables & roadmap
- Collaborate with respective departments on the integration of marketing, merchandising & technology to maintain a world class user experience
- Directly oversee Site Ops Managers – ensuring sites remain stable, executing to SLAs & key integrations/partners deliver
- Coordination with Site Merchandising & Digital Creative teams to deliver timely Catalog, Pricing & Creative updates
- Contribute to Strategy & Rollout for SPARC’s Consumer Data Roadmap (including but not limited to CDP, DMP, Loyalty, CRM capabilities, etc.)
- Contribute to Strategy & Rollout of on-boarding additional brands onto the SPARC Digital Platform (including how to scale team & delivery model, possible platform migrations, etc.)
- Directly oversee Ecommerce Business Intelligence resource – responsible for delivering data & insight to key stakeholders
- Drive change and open to change; Innovation change leader
- Strong presence to interact with Senior Management.
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Multitask and prioritize activities simultaneously over multiple brands & seasons
- Comprehend financial reporting and accounting P&L and drivers for improvement
- Knowledge of Salesforce software a plus
- Team player
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity across functional areas to drive collaboration and manage successful outcomes
- Strategic leader that ‘rolls up their sleeves’ and get things done
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience with Google Analytics a plus
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lyndhurst, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A