View All Aeropostale JobsAeropostale
The Marketing Creative Director oversees the development of innovative concepts that support the financial goals of the business while representing and evolving the brand. He/she drives the execution of creative strategies across multiple channels through partnership with the cross functional team.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Supervise all team projects including but not limited to seasonal brand image photography, promotional materials, website designs and updates, digital ads, etc.
- Develop, train, and retain team members. Provide challenging opportunities to leverage strengths and improve abilities.
- Lead and participate in all relevant company wide initiatives as they arise. Lead team in adjusting to changing priorities.
- Provide support, feedback and coaching to build future leaders.
- Participate in new store design and planning process through fixture development, floor planning, and promotional materials to support new store openings, as applicable.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Partner with cross functional leaders (Marketing, Ecommerce, Merchandising, Design) to create seasonal marketing strategies inclusive of creative direction that support merchandising and design plans to continuously evolve the brand.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Strong conceptual planning, creative design, and typography skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Prior work marketing to and/or strong understanding of the teenage / “Gen Z” customer
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with campaign photo and video shoot planning, on set expertise studio and location, and post production
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 6 years in creative services, preferably leading creative concepts for a retail organization.
Vacancy Type: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A