View All Aeropostale JobsAeropostale
As a Sales Lead, you play a critical role in the store. You are a part of the Management Team to create the best experience for our customers. We rely on you to lead the selling effort, coach associates and share your love of fashion with anyone and everyone. The Sales Lead role is perfect if you want to learn Supervisory skills and allows for a flexible schedule. Since it’s part-time, you can work around school schedules or other commitments.
- Communicate and coach associates on sales and conversion drivers.
- Be a role model of excellent customer service and continually provide feedback to associates on the sales floor.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Participate in store meetings and share your ideas to drive business.
- Achieve personal and store sales goals.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Compassion, and Accountability.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
Vacancy Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Garland, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A