View All ADNOC JobsADNOC
- Execute activities related to the centralised forecasting, monitoring, consolidation and active management of all corporate bank balances and liquidity positions across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), the execution of interbank fund transfers, and identification and placement of surplus funds, to contribute to optimal returns on surplus capital and the availability of sufficient liquidity across the organisation.
- Liaise with banks to ensure the on-time payment of sales invoices.
- Actively monitor the overall ADNOC debt limit, and signal relevant developments to the Manager, Liquidity Management, to ensure debt stays within agreed limits.
- Support the Manager, Liquidity Management in monitoring and evaluating International Financial Markets, and identify trends in Money
- Market rates and Foreign Exchange.
- Execute approved FX deals with banks.
- Execute interbank transfers across the ADNOC Group, to ensure the availability of funds to meet company commitments.
- Monitor all corporate bank balances and liquidity positions across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), to identify surplus funds.
- Provide support and advice to ADNOC Directorates and Group Companies regarding Liquidity related matters or issues.
- Execute the daily bank account reconciliation across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies).
- Support the Manager, Liquidity Management in meetings with Banks and Financial Institutions, with the aim of securing a wider range of investment schemes for diversification.
- Oversee the collection of surplus funds and data on that surplus across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), in order to identify and distribute funds based on requirements.
- Prepare the monthly consolidated Cash Flow Forecasts across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), and present to Management accordingly.
- Execute approved investments in deposits or low-risk investment funds across the ADNOC group (HQ and Group Companies), in order to maximise returns on surplus capital.
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or equivalent.
- Experience in computer systems is desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A