- Serves as the trusted partner and influential advisor to Human Capital on communication issues and implementations of business-driven communication to Group-wide audiences and within the Human Capital Directorate. Provides communications strategy, counsel and support on an ongoing basis to enable HC to effectively drive changes, internal projects and lead the communication agenda for HC Directorate.
- Develop effective communication tools and channels for Human Capital and advise on channel usage.
- Maintains an understanding of Human Capital strategy, major objectives and plans. Provide support in communicating Group-wide messages through coherent and consistent communication channels in alignment with Group Internal Communications and PT&CS Directorate.
- Work closely with Director of Human Capital and senior leaders to develop strategic communications and effectively advise them on communications strategy.
- Develop and implement creative ways to engage Human Capital employees as well as communicating Human Capital messages to all ADNOC, in coordination with key stakeholders, maintaining budget controls.
- Develop communication plans and strategy for major initiatives in Human Capital, e.g. policy changes, restructuring, onboarding of partners, technology changes, in line with audience to ensure delivery of the information in a clear and user-friendly manner.
- Draft and produce internal messages and collateral to increase Group-wide awareness, understanding and behavioral change for HC initiatives in cooperation with Internal Communications.
- Lead content planning and development for all major internal meetings and events for the Human Capital Directorate in coordination with internal teams in Group Communication and CSR like development of A/V clips and messages, digital and written contents etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in dealing with C-suite stakeholders
- Demonstrate high level of stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, journalism or PR
- Experience in Human Resources and functional communications at a corporate level
- Retail and Oil & Gas experience will be preferable
- Strong collaboration skills and experience in working across multiple business areas
- 12 years of experience in communication department managing internal and external communication, including at least 2-4 years of increasing managerial responsibilities.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A