- Edit, translate and participate in the production of Company publications, writing articles and contributing to the issuance of Company journal, brochures, booklets and annual reports and any other publication or media product.
- Collect data, translate, edit and ensuring availability of adequate supply of material for preparation of the Annual Report.
- Participate in the preparation of the layout/design and recommend topics to be covered in Company publications including conferences and other special events and follow up activities to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Edit company advertisements and notices and reflect appropriate changes and processes in line with company requirements.
- Prepare and extract various news summaries and articles of interest to the Company from local and international newspapers concerning political, economic or social development for distribution to the Management.
- Edit company news and other publications and supervise all stages of their making and coverage includes contributing to the planning, selecting material, interviewing, writing and translating articles for the journals to ensure producing a correct, consistent, accurate and complete work.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in editing, scripting and content writing within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A