View All ADNOC JobsADNOC
- Execute activities related to the centralised forecasting, monitoring, consolidation and active management of all corporate bank balances and liquidity positions across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), the execution of interbank fund transfers, and identification and placement of surplus funds, to contribute to optimal returns on surplus capital and the availability of sufficient liquidity across the organisation.
- Prepare the monthly consolidated Cash Flow Forecasts across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), and present to Management accordingly.
- Provide support and advice to ADNOC Directorates and Group Companies regarding Liquidity related matters or issues.
- Liaise with banks to ensure the on-time payment of sales invoices.
- Execute approved FX deals with banks.
- Oversee the collection of surplus funds and data on that surplus across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), in order to identify and distribute funds based on requirements.
- Execute approved investments in deposits or low-risk investment funds across the ADNOC group (HQ and Group Companies), in order to maximise returns on surplus capital.
- Actively monitor the overall ADNOC debt limit, and signal relevant developments to the Manager, Liquidity Management, to ensure debt stays within agreed limits.
- Execute interbank transfers across the ADNOC Group, to ensure the availability of funds to meet company commitments.
- Execute the daily bank account reconciliation across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies).
- Support the Manager, Liquidity Management in meetings with Banks and Financial Institutions, with the aim of securing a wider range of investment schemes for diversification.
- Monitor all corporate bank balances and liquidity positions across the ADNOC Group (HQ and Group Companies), to identify surplus funds.
- Support the Manager, Liquidity Management in monitoring and evaluating International Financial Markets, and identify trends in
- Money Market rates and Foreign Exchange.
Qualification & Experience:
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic
- Experience in computer systems is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience in a similar position.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A